Terms and Conditions
Effective Date: 06/06/2023 – Updated Date: 12/11/2023
- All disputes to be arising from transactions, purchases and contracts with The Envelope People Limited shall be determined and governed by English Law.
- All goods and products remain the sole property of The Envelope People Limited until paid for in full.
- When placing an order with us, you will automatically be added to our email mailing list. You will be given the option to remove yourself. You will find the link at the bottom of any of our emails.
- Orders placed with The Envelope People Limited shall not be binding unless The Envelope People Limited accepts them by updating your order status to ‘Completed’.
- Whilst every effort will be made to effect deliveries and maintain prices quoted, The Envelope People Limited has the sole right to vary prices and deliveries.
- All goods must be paid for before dispatch. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, payment date must be as stated, all payments must be made in Pounds Sterling.
- The Envelope People Limited have the right to delay or cancel delivery.
- The Envelope People Limited reserves the right to withdraw or cancel any offer or promotions at any time.
- The Envelope People Limited is a VAT registered company. The prices displayed on the website already contain VAT, where applicable . All prices quoted on this site exclude delivery. If applicable, the delivery price is given at the checkout stages.
Deliveries, under normal circumstances, are dispatched within 1 – 3 working days. If there is a problem with any part of an order we will try to let our customers know, either by telephone, text, email or letter. We can only dispatch to a full postal address. No PO Boxes please.
Most items are dispatched by Royal Mail and will therefore not require a signature. However, on larger orders we will dispatch your parcel by a private carrier (UPS). This will therefore require a signature. If no-one is available to sign for the parcel, it will be returned to UPS’ Depot and a calling card will be left by the delivery driver with a contact telephone number for your local depot, for you to rearrange delivery or collect the parcel personally from the their depot. If uncollected after 3 days the parcel/s will be returned to us. The customer will incur the costs of the return delivery charge to our warehouse and it will be up to you to contact us to arrange for redelivery (for which you will have to pay the postage costs again).
No exceptions will be made, please ensure you provide us with a delivery address which has someone available to accept delivery throughout the day. By placing an order with The Envelope People Limited you agree to these conditions.
Some orders being delivered to Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Isles and some Aberdeen postcodes, may be subject to extra postage. Orders for these locations should be submitted for a full quote. We reserve the right to revise the postage charges, if this is necessary. We will contact you with the quotation before your order is processed. We will never take an extra amount from your payment method without your prior permission. Delivery to these locations may take a little longer to reach you.
We can accept the following credit/debit cards online as method of payment:
Visa Credit/Debit, Mastercard, Visa Electron and Maestro. We also offer Apple Pay and Google Pay.
At The Envelope People Limited we want you to be delighted every time you shop with us. Occasionally though, we know you may want to return items.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase you can return it (or part of it) to us in its original condition within 30 days of the date you received it (with any packaging and shrink-wrap intact) and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for them.
- We can only accept opened items if they are faulty.
- Postage will only be refunded on goods which are faulty.
- If you find some/all of your items are faulty/damaged, please make sure you let us know within 7 days of delivery, otherwise this can not be rectified later. No exceptions will be made.
Under UK law you are entitled to a “cooling off” period after placing your order. You may cancel your order without giving a reason and return your goods within 7 working days of receiving the goods. Customers will receive a full refund of all charges other than postage. Goods must be returned as new and unused. Where goods are supplied in sealed packs or containers, the packs or containers must be unopened.
The cost of and safe return of the goods is the responsibility of the customer. You are advised to obtain a proof of postage from the post office. We are not responsible for the loss of any items during return transit.
- General: We offer a complimentary sample service (“Sample Service”) permitting customers to request a single product sample. The Sample Service is subject to these terms and conditions, which may be amended at our sole discretion at any time without notice.
- Delivery: Samples will typically be dispatched via 2nd class post. Customers have the option to upgrade their delivery, subject to the payment of additional charges.
- Rights Reserved: We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to cancel any sample request without providing a reason. We utilise robust systems to detect fraudulent activity, and any attempt to place multiple orders for a sample product will be flagged.
- Sample Products: All samples dispatched contain stickers with the product name, SKU, and a QR code for viewing the product online.
- Termination or Modification: We reserve the right to terminate or modify the Sample Service at any time without notice. This includes the right to limit the Sample Service to certain products only. Your continued use of the Sample Service following any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the revised Sample Service.
- Liability: We bear no liability for any issues arising from the cancellation of a sample request, and make no guarantees regarding the availability of the Sample Service.
- Quantity: We limit sample requests to a maximum of 6 different products per customer.
By placing a sample request, customers agree to abide by the above terms and conditions. Any abuse or violation of these terms may result in the immediate termination of the customer’s access to the Sample Service and/or access to the websites sales services.
By ordering from this website or verbal telephone order you automatically agree to these terms, if you are in any doubt about your rights please contact us before placing your order. A written copy of our terms and conditions is available to any customer, free of charge, to a UK postcode.